2021-03-27

 Open letter to my English ex from an Spaniard worried about Covid


dear Mrs Parra


I feel sorrowful about my past, my sins, my doubts, my errors. Two wrongs dont make a right you use to say. Forget the past I am a bit scared about the present with the bombarding of news about the pest Covid. I would like to know if your are well. I survived but I dont dare to use other means of comnnication than my blog, since I was turned off. Probably you are married again and my petition of news could be embarrasing to your family. I married. I thougt I was unworthy and you were in a new relation. I did but this is true I have been very un happy. You ere always in my mind and I cannot get rid of those memories. Merry England was the best part of my days near you Probabily you are right and I should pay for my mistakes. I hope you are well in good spirits. All my love. So many stories I have inside me that my pen is unable to convey them in  here, they dont fit in a simple letter. 

In any case if you want any thing contact. I am here at your service. Anyway stay well, excuse my daring and SALUTEM PLURIMAM (lots of healthy days)

No hay comentarios: