2022-06-16

 The roughness that did not expect it from the flat. We step on the dubious daylight and sea battles

 Am I a twisted?

 

I feel desolate this afternoon because a person to whom I have wanted and helped even wrote a panegyric about a mamotreto for him written in the moralistic plan and in the line of Opus dei so Catholic, so cruel.

Because the guy does not know how to write (more it is worth dedicating to something else) about his books tells me that I am a twisted or better a defeated, to Loser, a loser. That already told me a New Yorker once taking me as a communist.

 Can be. All of us who follow Al Crucified feel crucified, but in such an instance I grab the gospel that says you do not hate your enemies, love how many chase you and if one asks the layer to give the mantle and if you ask you to accompany you A stretch sees twenty miles with him. However, this puts me on guard against those we describe as friends. Our friends are problematic and with such friends there are no need enemies.

It can be your neighbor in front of the one who hosts you or yourself brother who stabs you from behind. This may be a sign of time or pure a warning of how human relations are in Spain. Do we live next to the parousia? It was always like this?

The right -wing the vineyard want to continue sending. They did it with Franco with Felipe and now with Sánchez. Those of us who propose an opposition and live from critics to such approaches are twisted. God free me from meek water that I care about my grandmother, my grandmother said to rest. I feel disappointed and desolate. I live in the middle of vipers and Spain is now a nest of vipers. I did not expect that stake of the one who believed to be a serious man, although envious perhaps because I always did and wrote what I wanted

No hay comentarios: