2022-09-24

 IF IT WAS THE REVERSE, HOW MANY YOUNG SPANIARDS WOULD GET READY TO GO TO UKRAINE TO DIE FOR ZELINSKI? THESE SCREAMERS IN OUR MEDIA HIDE THE TRUTH AND SHUT UP LIKE WHORES

 


REFERENCE


 


 


09/24/2022


I feel overwhelmed. Only my faith in the triumph of truth and justice sustains me. It is an antidote to my discouragement. In this hubbub (it is the hour of the false coin and the pig in a poke) of anger, lies, torticero rinses. Mendacities and impostures, shipwrecks all journalistic ethics and that professional ethics that saves lives and prevents calamities of war are going to be taken in the ass. All my colleagues became prostitutes. They are agents of evil. I see that flat-footed blonde squirm, sent to kyiv by the CIA from New York. I hear the cackling of Alsina, Carlos Herrera, the Schlichting, the Ángelines Barceló, the Muñiz and other birds of the Zionist agents of the SER, the TV priests of the church all vomit fire against Russia and in their jaws I see the foam of that Hebrew from Lvod who must have been Zelensky's older brother who wanted to shoot me in London.


 They all can't stand reason. His weapon is the tantrum. They do not know the history of Russia. They hide that Biden, that Soros thug, is responsible for this cruel war in collusion with the German Jew Van der Leyden, the Sephardic Burro Borrel, the Jew Macron, the Truss daughter of a London rabbi. All together as Fuenteovejuna. They are so ignorant and so unprepared that they do not know Spanish. Referendums are not said but referendum because referendum is a Latin word and in the plural gives referenda. They have it on display. His revolution is reaching the ultimate consequences of perverting or prostituting a beautiful language like Spanish.


A cradle robber like Montero who preaches free sex in childhood and that the boy or girl will be able to sleep with whoever pets them has become minister of the kingdom of Spain, what a shame. I call this kind of journalism that of the screamers because they and they seem like hucksters or market slums and here the one who is the most crazy caper. No. I'm not giving up. When these discouragements come to me, what I call birds, I look for the crucifix and I dare to break all the amphorae of Eriphos the tempter. The truth is that young Russians have responded to President Putin's call unanimously and that there have been very few deserters. Quite the opposite of what these guys of ours from the press who praise the mindundi Zelenski, the one with the apocalyptic eyes, say. If it were the other way around, how many of our boys would go to the Ukraine to die for Zelinski? They shut up like whores in stubble.


 In his gaze, in that of this Nazi Zionist, the horse of the last seal trots. He wants the apocalypse and the destruction of Europe to vindicate the Holocaust.


 He, the Americans and not Russia are the ones who want nuclear war. In any case, the Americans would have already used a lethal weapon as they did in Nagasaki or when they bathed the Mekong delta with NAPALM bombs. It is part of their war tactic to throw in front of the other one of the bad arts that they abondo practice. No. I am not giving up and even if I am left alone I will continue to proclaim the truth. It is a consolation to have seen in a Russian church a whole infantry regiment line up to receive communion before leaving for Donbass. All this is not reported by the newspapers. It is something that the redhead with flat feet refrains from mentioning on our TVE.


There is also no mention of the barbarities committed by Zelenski's men who applied the law of escape to the prisoners, tortured them by cutting off their breasts and their testicles. Referendum. The provinces return to the common home. Good move by Putin. Rossya mati. I said. There it hurts them that's why they scream that's why these grandchildren of the Pharisees who have my Spain seized by the very same tear their clothes.

No hay comentarios: