2022-10-15

 ANVIL AND CUT


 


TRANSITION OF FORGIVENESS AND COMPASSION


My life is a perpetual misery


I intone the confiteor


It's reut mich


I sinful


I am a sinner


I kiss the red and yellow


Trampled and unmarried


Spit on by thugs and rascals


But her folds embrace me


They will be my stole and my shroud


the day of departure


Meanwhile I listen


the fake news


Radio Macuto


The same as


The cheesy spiches of the aunts in the easy chair


The biped's harangues


Big-headed lout and short ideas


His saharianas are left fishing


They don't cover his ass


And so is my country


Bullarengue in the air


I try to get away from me


I banished it from my thoughts


I sing to life the truth the beauty


I was a man of chop and anvil


industrious goldsmith craftsman scribe


Poet and artist journalist


righting wrongs


in perpetual struggle


Against the blades of windmills


A quixote, in short


They shimmer over my body


old stabs


I lick my wounds river ahead


from the warm waters


Guadarrama


I contemplate the peaks of Carpet


I fell letterwounded


I got up


And I will continue the march


Until the Supreme Artificer


Notify your call


come closer deacon


diakon prestupiti


Eternal glory to those who died


For our country

No hay comentarios: