2022-07-30

dormir a la luna de valencia roaming the streets of London

 

Sleeping rough in LONDON streets 

 

Sleeping rough in the London streets 

A bed of cardboard boxes 

One day it was kiss and roses 

Lovemaking near the fireplace 

All that was gone 

And now is boredom and refuse 

For the outclass 

the end of the road

no hope nor redemtion

here comes the army of the "ex men"

no sex no bones

only dirty rugged clothes

and for oblivion

you have a passport

Dead is looming under the bridges 

Of River Thames 

O, Christ, look 

What they ve done to me 

No crown of roses 

No garlands o lilies 

no wine, no port

But corona Virus 

In my foreheads 

Cough and fever 

Louse and leech 

Look, Helen, what they have done to me 

I rang your bell 

A shrill voice from inside yelled: 

Go away you bastard 

under tghe gitter

Or I´ll call 

The police 

O dear Helen fifty years ago 

You married me 

And we were happy 

It was a dream 

Go away, go away 

And tramp the London streets 

We don’t know you 

Here you don’t belong 

In my life you were a thief 

My former wife said 

And then going back 

To the London streets 

I awoke of a cruel dream 

Everyone was talking 

Of the new plague 

The lethal Covid 

It was freezing in the night 

Under the dark sky 

Only the flame of my sweet memories  

It was a dream that kept me warm 

The flame of love was alive 

I know I am a trump 

Obdachglose menschi, derelict 

But I pray for you my dear Helen 

O, Lord forgive my sins 

 

No hay comentarios: