2022-11-10

 I renounce the war


I don't want wars


that flood with tears


The hospitals


I already hear the cry of the widows


And the cry of the orphans


Prevent the squad


send the troops


To war you send our milites to kill innocent Russians, you, Maggy Oaks


Infamous minister, judge of lost causes,


In partnership with the ministrín of the glasses


I would die for Spain, which is my homeland


Never for something so confusing


For the democracy of the great


Capitalists smoking lighted cigars


in the tall windows


And populate the cemeteries with sacrificial crosses


Unknown family names


honoring the memory


of the murals


Victims of the three scourges:


The plague, the war, the fame


a name a smile


A kepi and a steel helmet shot down


 Of that soldier whose name is an enigma


I abominate funeral marches


And of triumphal parades


I want to pee in my own potties


Shit happy and happy


In my own middens


Not afraid of a shot in the ass


of the sapper


That jumps the ditch to act as a body


jam my pipe


With the tinder that smokes from the spectral floors


Incense with tobacco my nostrils


and I drink a cup of tea


To the love of the fire


I read love stories


At night I contemplate


The strong moons of January


Mayan the querulous cats


On the burning rooftops


It's jealousy time


I don't want wars


that they always hatched


criminal hands


away from dynamite


all that shrapnel


I picked it up legacy of the battle of Brunete


Through the mangroves of Mocha Chica


And the Big Mocha


my hands clean of blood


smile in the breeze


that for telling the truth


to the poor poet


hate him for free


And I throw three cheers to the Paraclete


Be Xto, my lawyer.


It is usually an enemy of God


The prudence of the meat


Ukraine always Russian


What Nikita Khrushchev delivered


a drunken day


to the criminals


Ukraine always Russian


long live Stalin

No hay comentarios: