2024-01-31

 JANUARY ENDS AND I FLEE I PRAY AND STILL


 


January ends a magnificent and triumphant month


That opens the doors of the year


Januarius is what the Romans wanted


time shoots


the stars circulate at high speed


the years go by


doubts in the muga


there is no going back


Sextilius the leap year is approaching


ringing carnival shawms


The thyrsus of Janus in the hand


Aaron's rod


And the litho of Moses


hitting the rock


The days grow


Let the fountains illuminate the living water


What do we need


We thirst for knowledge


We sail in a sea of doubts


But those kisses from yesterday


They were enthralled


Leading into the waterfall


Of the mysteries


And here I am with my doubts


My traumas my sentences


And against the perplexity


Whose mantle I drag


I run away, pray and shut up


 


Wednesday, January 31, 2024

No hay comentarios: