2021-03-17

THE BEST NURSE AND CHILD CARE IN THE UK





 

MY HELEN PUERICULTORA

O my dear daughter

A life

Praying and looking for you

And I find your photo in facebook

Should I praise the Jews?

Your eyes and nose belong

To our breed

And also your inconformist attitude

thar surprises me

Beautiful English rose

Born in Yorkshire

And bred in an Essex garden

Giving love and care

To the newborn

We are ALWAYS IN TURMOIL AND REBELION

O Lord forgive my sins

I am poor roaming writer and dreamer

Searching amd marching continous

For the Promissed land

Earning our quotidian  bread and butter 

Defending life, wine, and freedom

We are the lost tribe of Israel

There is a mystery in this strangement

Life without you both

Was a crucifixion

I tried hard

I did not make it

Lord I was not worthy

Of the Big Love of my long days

No hay comentarios: