2021-12-19

 I WOULD LIKE TO BE A SAMUARAI AND DIE IN DEFENSE OF THE VALUES IN WHICH I BELIEVE

LONG LIFE JAPAN In my adolescence I read the life of Admiral Togo, one of the great sailors on earth. He admired his samurai strength. Nowadays, thanks to the satellite, I usually watch Japanese TV broadcasts beautiful reports that inspire calm and tranquility in this world of vertigo in which we Westerners live. Although I am pro-Russian in many respects the conflict of the Kuril Islands that should be returned to the great country of the Rising Sun hurts me. They were seized for spoil of war but I think the matter is in the process of being resolved. The industriousness, courtesy and sweetness, good manners and education of the Japanese character, as well as his firmness, is something that we should imitate because we Spaniards have become tacky, stupid and stupid. Where is the old nobility of those sailors from Elcano who went around the world for the first time and whom Togo, an excellent navigator, tried to imitate? Every August 6 I wear a flower on my lapel and light a candle in memory of the one hundred THOUSAND dead in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The Japanese with their tenacity knew how to overcome defeat and humiliation and today they are a paradigm country worthy of imitating one of the great technological powers of the world. Like Rome, JAPAN BASTION OF TOLERANCE makes all the gods their own, even the strangers, and that made them very tolerant in matters of devotions. They never had wars of religion like in Europe. I would like to be a samurai. long life Japan!

No hay comentarios: