2021-12-12

DONCASTER WAY

 DONCASTER PATH

Carrión Carrión The stilt of Muhammad Birds come from bad omen I disperse God why did you write Our names in the sky? The letters were backwards And fate scattered us My thoughts play the game Tic-tac-toe I'll stay You take away the bad luck Of the august goddess From the heat the grass is born Opening ourselves we were to a horizon of colors But it wasn't the world like you and I dreamed of it It was worth the adventure Don't look at how they fly The vultures of your thoughts Carrion Doubloon Three little corners Has my bed Four little angels That they keep it for me The wind moves the reeds A bitch girl I will give you a kiss. A vagabond kynife She passed by moving her elytra Carrion Plastron The stilt of the dead donkey Vine, grill, your mother hit you with the shoe Ideas fly through your crazy head When she drives You always have to think of something I'll stay Heagerty and Heeney Bitter stout That I drank as a waiter a barrel and a barrel. The espicha finished And we made pots. Globetrotting surnames Arriving at the green Erín Flowers blown away by the wind You were up to the olive tree I climbed the wedge And I won the quiñón Of your smile on the edge of your lips What times! Dusk The sun sends Rays of absence Quiñón, carrión Canton Out of the blue The nymphs came down To bathe naked To the pandas waters of the river Ivel Cambridge with all her power, left hand When we were driving north My mini Cooper knew the way Of that dreamed Hornchurch A foot, a cup of tea at the halt And our girl slept on your lap Miles and miles, blonde and freckled. Leagues and leagues Rods and paths Yards, miles and milestones Kilometers and kilometers After dark, we reached Doncaster Gardens A house, a home, a cup of tea And I felt like a centaur on that iron horse Tread it well. Full pedal of the winged motor! Like Chiron he rode on the world. The Old Merry England a flower bed at our feet Holding the wheel like the reins of a chariot.

No hay comentarios: