2022-03-30

 A SONG OF RESURRECTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN IN DEFENSE OF THE COUNTRY A KADISH

 


I am Russian and I know how to suffer


 


It rains the sprinkles of April


tears of the clouds


They drown out my song for the dead


It is the hour of the responsory and of the kaddish


Russia carries on his back


the sins of the world


messianic country


Her story is a song of resurrection


Ukrainian and Russian young blood


Fallen heroes in the wheat fields


The Dnieper river with its waters


It serves as a shroud


I am Russian and I know how to suffer


I offer myself a victim in holocaust


for the whole humanity


stupid heroes


Rostov Recruits


Don Cossacks


lives offered


In defense of the fatherland


downcast


Inside the cockpit of a tank


May Triumph Heroes


The country does not forget you


I tell you that you did not succumb in vain


Saint Michael the Archangel


I took you by the hand to heaven


Your names will not fall insigns


In the murky waters of dishonor


Michael freed you from the deep lake


vjod up vjod up


fly high


waiting for the resurrection


xristos vaskriese

No hay comentarios: