2022-06-21

 THE TIME OF THE ROOSTER SINGING THE CID RIDES AGAIN DAWN MASS BABIECA GALLOPS THROUGH LA CALELLA

 


I HEAR THE ROOSTERS OF MY VILLAGE SING


 


I hear the roosters sing in my village


peace in the field


Time to take


and to anchor


untie


the ligatures of sleep


of days another one


country serenity


eucharist of nature


others will not be able to enjoy


Manolín el Roxu's chicken coop


ye a tabernacle


with their quiquiriquíes


the mast comes


to Xto adore


and your knock call


resounds in the virginal air


Tomorrow Saint John


long live the dance


And those who are in them


Lord thank you I give you


for allowing me


this tranquility


I pray for peace


Thank you for the love you give me


sky scale


an angelin last night libaba in the winch


more than a culín


and came home


falando with the lanterns


swarms of mist


flapping in the plumes


mysterious mount


silence in the field


Broken by this magic hour


Of the roosters sing

No hay comentarios: