2022-06-22

 Fray Feijóo


 


We have won Tatachin Tatachán the Colorado Party. Andalusia Olivos and Cante Jondo, nothing happens here. Triumphalism on a large scale, but Spain's problems are plurim and the sleeping polls are not governed and counterattacks. Sánchez el Global. The Europeans when they see it lower the panties and the Spaniards cannot see it because it is disarticulating the old homeland, it des wessualizes that something is left. I am when I applaud in Brussels, I shook my fingers and my guests make myself because the bones of the Duke of Aba are shown in his. The enemy. Sanchete, who pays you? And now they bring a Galician with a seminarista to turn off the fires while burning Spain. Fray Feijóo arrives with the hose. A moderate, a centrist in the style of Adolfo Suarez and reminded the poor how he ended. Paper parliaments, media left, every madman with his theme. Let's see what Jauregui tells us. The problem is not conjuncture. It is structure in my view. This does not furra. Follow the fight. Feijóo another World Cup with her nose finished face of friar and paints as a good boy. More of the same. The other face of the Sanchist currency. Do and overhaz or asses. Those of Solís come out. And that Parlapuñaos minister to see if she shuts up. She was a better medical to send her to the emergency room of the General Hospital. I think the Chiqui call her as a language every morning. What more cryptic language, Holy God, has aunt. At least I do not understand her romance although I am a philologist. It must be because of the new language that orwell predicted.

No hay comentarios: