2024-03-04

 HOW TO DEFEAT THE BEAST WITH READINGS AND WITH COURAGE

 


A BOOK HELPS YOU SUCCEED I HAVE BEATEN THEM WITH A BOOK IN HAND


Old dead slogan


Oh those times of illusion


Esperanza and good understanding


Now comes the barbarism


The devil became digital to us


Everyone giving the finger


Tous les libre a la poubelle


I read in the French press


Libraries close


reading prohibited


Nobody buys books


Writers go around the world


With pacemaker


Target of murderous glances


If you write you are a terrorist


Books “knigi”, books and Bucher


Curled up on the slope


From Moyano


Piles of dead work


Ratigo


Cupiditas legendi


Cupiditas amandi


crazy dreams


There go two faggots


and one who writes


Jointletras a clown


And I laugh at the stupidity


Prevailing of the New Order


They want to curtail freedom


Become slaves


Soros the big brother


English and North American Warmongers, Selenites and Jews


They are the new tyrants


I fought them


and I have won


About to turn eighty years old


I am a Christian humanist


I defeated Nero's lions


in the amphitheater


With a book in hand


Torch of my truth

No hay comentarios: