2022-11-07

 GUY FAWKE'S NIGHT WITH THIS OLD TERCIOS SOLDIER WANTING TO BLOW UP THE HOUSE OF LORDS THE BLACK LEGEND BEGINS

 


Guy Fawkes Penny for Guy Gunpowder Plot


 


 


It was cold in Hull on November 5, 1966, and I was surprised when I approached the house where I lived, at 28 Falmouth Street, to the sound of firecrackers, as well as the glow of fires lit in Pearson Park. The children walked around the houses with piggy banks and knocked on the door. Penny for the guy, please.


All of England celebrated the Gunpowder Plot. I knew then that we Spaniards, being papists and inquisitors, were not well-wishers. A sergeant of the Old Thirds named Guido Fawkes 1570-1606, wanted along with other henchmen, wanted to blow up the House of Lords.


I liked Mr. Fawkes because I had always fought in the opposing forces as a Republican against James I and because he was born in York and baptized in one of the churches in the city I liked best, San Miguel de Belfri.


Another reason why I had an estate in Harrogate near Wilberfoss, where I spent the best two years of my life, having just married Suzanne Marie Hugh.


 I'll die uttering her sweet name and tied to a crucifix like a Catholic with a hammer, but not one of those heretics Francisco.


. One day I thought to say "Long live Guy Fawkes" and nearly started a class riot at the Marist College of Kingston upon Hull.


The leader of the conspiracy was Paul Preston, the famous historian who, at every opportunity, vilifies us Spaniards in his books.


- You weren't my cup of tea. my dear


 I like York and I still like Don Guido.


The globalists made him the figurehead of the conspiracy, his mustache and six-gallon brimmed hat became the uprising's password.


This mask is a Masonic passport. This has nothing to do with good old Guy.


His proper name is heard thousands of times in a conversation in English.


It is a synonym for type, compatriot, uncle in British vernacular and also in North America.


This front, which intimidates children and spreads across the Internet, threatening and ominous, aiming for a protruding mustache and pale face, contradicts the truth about whom the famous conspirator was.


 Historian Antonia Fraser reports that he was a typical Yorkshire man, a fine fellow. Stocky, strong shoulders, a beard between blond and red, blue eyes, which he brought up from the Jesuits.


 And he learned of the persecution which the northern counties were subjected to because of the schism.


 York, with a deeply rooted Roman tradition, is the city where Saint Helena, the mother of Constantine, who discovered the cross of Christ on Calvary, was born.


That is why I baptized in the same font as Guido in the San Miguel Belfry Church IN OLD EBORACOMA (York) and I named my daughter after him.


The archiepiscopal see of Eborian wanted to continue communion with the Pope, unlike that of Canterbury.


He left England to enlist as a soldier of fortune in the Duke of Alba's army against the Lutherans.


He was wounded in battle, leaving many scars all over his body.


As a good infantryman, he will soon receive the rank of sergeant and even sign up as a junior lieutenant in his squad.


And when he was tortured during interrogation by the executioner in the Tower of London, he had to answer the question of who called them.


 He refused to hand over his accomplices. He seems to have traveled to Valladolid and begged all over France.


The Count-Duke of Olivares received him with favor and gave him money and a safe-conduct to return to his homeland.


As for the idea of ​​a war against England, he received only long and beautiful words.


 Already in London, he rented a house on the banks of the Thames, which was connected to the House of Lords by the basement.


In the underground, he moved a whole warehouse of barrels of dynamite, ready to explode.


One of his employees betrayed him and was captured by his majesty's soldiers (beefeaters, guards the Tower of London).


Immediately afterwards, he was tortured in the eculeo.


However, this typical Yorkshireman (natives of this county have a reputation for outspoken and self-confident people) refused to give details of the plot.


Sentenced to death, he committed suicide from the top of the scaffold before being beheaded with a vigolero axe.


 Penny then for de Guy, the kids of London keep screaming in the week of Halloween. A black legend begins with Guido Fox. I realized then that the Spaniards did not have a good cartel there. What are you going to do


 They approved us owlet. Many times in my wanderings around the world I have realized that because I am a Spaniard, dogs incite me, but there is no more bloodthirsty mastiff than my compatriots.


 


Monday, November 7, 2022

No hay comentarios: